Articles & Books
- Dudeney, G., N. Hockly, and M. Pegrum (2013): Digital Literacies. Harlow: Pearson.
[download PDF extract]
- Hockly, N (2012): ‘Digital Literacies’ in Technology for English Language Teachers column, ELTJ 66/1.
- OECD (2001): 'Learning to Change: ICT in Schools'. Paris: France.
- Partnership for 21st Century Skills. Available at http://www.p21.org
- Pegrum, M (2009): From Blogs to Bombs: The Future of Digital Technologies in Education. Perth: UWA Publishing.
- Pegrum, M (2010): ‘I link, therefore I am’: Network literacy as a core digital literacy. E-learning and Digital Media, 7/4.
Class resources & lesson plans
Blog posts & videos
Video mash-ups & remixes
The Downfall parodies:
[ Download this resource in PDF format to use in your training or teacher development sessions ]
Talk Slides: Digital literacies in teacher education