We’ve been designing and delivering online training courses on how to use technology to support learning since the mid-1990s. In that time we’ve trained people from all around the world to work with technologies in their teaching, to work as online tutors, and to develop their own online materials and courses. We have won several prestigious awards for excellence in online training and development. We have published widely about educational technology and teaching, and we are recognised as leaders in the field.
When you train with us, whether online or f2f, you …
- work closely with outstanding and experienced tutors
- get plenty of hands-on and ongoing support from your tutors
- work online with like-minded participants from all around the world
- see well-designed courses and best practices in online learning, in action
- experience working in the most popular VLEs (Virtual Learning Environments e.g. Moodle)
- acquire the experience that can help you design your own online courses
- develop your own technology skillset, which can enhance your employment possibilities
and most importantly …
- have a thoroughly enjoyable online or f2f learning experience!
Our courses are recognised and validated by (among others), Trinity College London and English UK. We’re also officially recognised by Cambridge English Language Assessment as a training organisation for trainers wishing to become online tutors for the Cambridge CELTA Online.
For feedback on specific courses, please see the relevant section of the website.